Household Insurance

Whether you own or rent your property, Spedding Goldthorpe can provide quotes for a range of Household Insurance products, including Buildings Insurance and Contents Insurance.

To make sure you and your home have the cover you need, get in touch with one of our friendly brokers today. They’ll take the time to talk to you and work out exactly what cover you need before searching for a competitively priced policy that suits your needs and keeps you protected from fire, flood, theft and other risks.

We can arrange a variety of home insurance covers including:

  • Building & Contents Insurance (with discounts for combined policies)
  • Business Equipment cover for home workers
  • Personal Belongings Cover (for items out of the home)
  • High Net Worth cover
  • New for Old Cover
  • Shared Accommodation Cover for a group of tenants

To find out more about a Household Insurance policy, or to get a quote, get in touch with our team of friendly and experienced brokers today.

Get a Quote

Some Of Our Services